Terms and Conditions
- Entrants into the oldest Linx CIJ printer competition are required to supply a valid Linx serial number, failure to provide this information will result in the entry being void. Only one entry per serial number can be made.
- Winners for the oldest Linx CIJ Printer competition will be selected on the 6th July 2012. The winners will be selected on the basis of having the oldest Linx CIJ printer entered, which will be determined from the serial number supplied. 4 winners will be selected in total, with one winner coming from each of the 4 designated regions. Regions are divided into the following groups: Africa/Middle East, Asia Pacific, Europe, The Americas.
- Winners of the oldest Linx CIJ Printer competitions will each win 1 CIJ printer and ink/solvent combi pack. The Printer will be installed by an official Linx distribution partner within 6 months of the prize draw.
- Winners for the monthly prize draw will be drawn at random on the 6th April, 6th May, 6th June and 6th July 2012. There will be 1 winner per month who will receive a Linx TJ225 with 6 ink cartridges. Set up will be a requirement of the winning entrant.
- Entrants from the USA will not be eligible for receiving the Linx TJ225 due to distribution restrictions. Linx Printing Technologies Ltd reserve the right to provide a prize of either the same or greater value in the circumstances a winner is selected at random from the USA.
Due to distribution restrictions all entrants from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria will not be eligible to enter any of the prize draws.
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants (individual persons) may only be entered once into each of the Competitions.
- Entrants must be an employee of the corresponding registered organisation at the time of entry.
- Entry to all competitions is prohibited by employees (and their families) of Linx Printing Technologies Ltd, its distributors and families and associated companies, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions. The Judges decision as to the eligibility of entrants will be final.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
Anniversary gifts are limited to 1 per individual and all prizes are subject to availability.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Linx Printing Technologies Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing dates as stated.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.The competition winner is required to reply to notification of winning, within 14 days. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s) within 7 days after the closing date.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The Promoter is Linx Printing Technologies Ltd Burrel Road | St Ives | Cambridgeshire | PE27 3LA | UK
If you would like to contact us in regards to the above terms and conditions please e-mail email@example.com